Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Year Blogiversary!!!

Guess what? This week is my one year Blogiversary!! I can't believe it's only been one year since I started this blog because in some ways it seems like I have had it for years! Owning a photography business has been so amazing and I sincerely think I have the BEST clients ever! I can't wait to see where another year brings me!

In celebration of my One Year Blogiversary, I am giving away stuff! If you sign up to be a "fan" on my Facebook page, between today (March 17, 2009) and Friday (March 20, 2009) I will mail you a $10 Spark Creative Photography gift card good for one year on any photo shoot scheduled or any prints you wish to purchase.

Email me your address and I will get the gift card in the mail to you. My email address is: rose@sparkcreativephotography.com

Saturday will be another give away so come on back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary Rose! Congrats on the one-year!