Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yesterday I went out to Grant, MI to meet with Jackson and his family. I took Jackson's pictures a few months ago.
Here's a reminder of what he used to look like.

Here he is now, all grown up and already hard at work.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the sneezing series (which I think is hilarious!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jackson, you did great! Emily, my wonderful assistant who kept Jackson smiling, you did a great job too!

P.S. I will post the family portrait preview a little later.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Thanks for making the trek up here and for putting up with our shennanigans! I don't blame you for waiting on the family pics. Jackson is much cuter than the rest of us. :-)

Thanks Emily for making all of us smile pretty!

(love the 2nd picture in the sneezing session)