Friday, October 31, 2008

Do you remember this little guy? It's my nephew, Josiah. I recently went to visit him and snapped a few shots during the Fall Festival. There was a costume parade that all the kids walked in.
Photobucket

Josiah did no walking. He was very energetic and ran and ran past all the rest of the kids.
Photobucket

Then we saw what he was running toward - the playground!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Riding in a plastic airplane
Photobucket

Look at that hair! It was super windy out!
Photobucket

And getting chased by a little girl made him giggle.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the ones of him with the tire swing!

Anonymous said...

Josiah loves Holly so much. I would love to give a copy of this to Holly's mother. How do I order one?
Jantina