Tuesday, August 19, 2008

While on vacation with my family, I staged a mini photo shoot with my 22 month old nephew, Josiah. Isn't he a sweetie?
Photobucket

Look at those intense eyes. He was intrigued with my camera.
Photobucket

He had fun playing on the slide.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't his little tongue cute?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He played on the teeter totter with his brother - again with the tongue sticking out.
Photobucket

Insightful moments on the beach.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And a family photo - what a good looking bunch!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures of Josiah are soo incredibly cute!! I'm happy that he finally smiled at the camera! Doesn't it make you miss him all the more??
I need you to make me some copies of these!
Love you Rose!
Queebz.