Thursday, August 21, 2008

This my little sister. I call her Queebz.
Photobucket

Before we left for vacation, we planned to do a photo shoot together. She brought along this beautiful dress and got all purty even though just a few hours before we were sitting in lawn chairs reading books with sunscreen on and with dirty feet.
Photobucket

She had a brilliant idea of being photographed while standing in the water wearing this dress. Isn't that awesome?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Great idea Queebz!
Photobucket

Mission accomplished!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for being my guinea pig! You were an excellent model!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie! Thanks for taking pictures of me! I had a lot of fun! The pictures are just the way i had imagined them to be!
Thank you!! :)
love, Queebz.

Unknown said...

Funny how we think of our sisters as "my little sister" and then one day, you look over, and she's not a punky little one anymore, she's a stunning, beautiful, funny, posed woman for being best friends with!

The pictures turned out beautifully. Good job on both ends of the camera!

Anitnaj said...

Wow!!!! How Cute!!!!