Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yesterday I photographed a true southern belle, Katie, and her adoring husband, Doug.

The wedding and reception took place at the Meijer Gardens. Love it! Everything was picturesque and the staff was so kind.

Photobucket

Katie was a little nervous at first about being photographed but she turned out to be a pro.
Look at this woman - she's so beautiful she's begging to be photographed!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doug first seeing his bride.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures with the moms.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some detail shots
Photobucket

Around the gardens
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed your preview!
Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristen said...

What a beautiful wedding, and happy couple! And wow - look at that sky outside the gardens!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, yes very. Hope they have many years of happiness. their pictures brought tears to my eyes, as did the most romantic wedding I have ever been to. Katie and Doug, I love you both.

Anonymous said...

Katie and Doug,
Grandma, Aunt Linda and I were so glad to have attended your wedding. What a beautiful wedding.

Anonymous said...

Katie and Doug, I was so thrilled to
attend your beautiful wedding.What a
lovely couple, I'm so proud to be part of your family.
Grandma Salivar