Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 HUGE Thank You

2008 has been such an amazing year for Spark Creative Photography. My little business is growing, diversifying, and I'm loving every minute of it! A HUGE thank you to all of my clients from 2008!

To all of the brides, grooms, and their families - it was such a honor to photograph your weddings and I had a blast at each and every one! To all of the moms, dads, and their kids/seniors I had the opportunity to work with - thank you! I have and always will think that kids are the funniest people on this earth. And finally, thank you to those photographers who have helped guide me, inspire me, and have given me their wise council - I wouldn't be where I am without you!

I'm so excited for all of my upcoming 2009 weddings and look forward to celebrating and capturing each fabulous detail with my photography. I have shoots scheduled this January that I am super excited about including a pregnancy shoot (a first for me).

I am truly blessed and can't wait to see where this adventure takes me next! Thanks for following along!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun with the pregnancy shoot! I was SO glad that I did some pictures when I was about 30 weeks pregnant with Rudy- I really treasure them. I had thought I wouldn't want any, but I had a little meltdown and taking the pictures reminded me that while I was as big as a house, it was because of a beautiful miracle, and my giant belly was worth celebrating! I hope that the mama will let you share some of them here!

Emily said...

Rose, you are doing an awesome job! I want to get married again and have you take the pictures!