Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lindsey and Andy were married on December 27, 2008.
Photobucket

Love these shoes!
Photobucket

Lindsey's mom knew how to tie perfect bows!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lindsey had the most beautiful flowers and decorations!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls black dresses and bright pink flowers and sashes were so striking!
Photobucket

Check out these super cute shoes!
Photobucket

The happily married couple
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats you two! I wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss!

To see more images from this wedding, click here.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos with the pink umbrella! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love these, as usual! Especially the wedding band picture with the Christmas balls - how creative!
~Kara

Anonymous said...

I love all of them!!! You both do amazing work. I'm so excited to see the rest! Thanks for all of your hard work, everything went so well! Thank you so much!
-Lindsey

Unknown said...

Their wedding is just beautiful! I see a lot of creative touches! I think my favorite pictures are the ones of them holding hands. Good work chica!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Rose (as usual)! All of the pictures look AWESOME! We've been consistently checking your site for the past two weeks:)

Anonymous said...

These pictures actually brought (happy) tears to my eyes...they're so beautiful! Great work! Keep doing what you're doing and your business is sure to flourish.
Tammy/thisistam :)