Saturday, January 10, 2009

Melanie and Mike are special to me. Their's was the first wedding I ever photographed as part of my business, Spark Creative Photography.
And now, they are expecting! I've never done a pregnancy shoot before but Melanie and Mike agreed to be my first.
Thanks for coming out and I hope you love your preview. Can't wait to meet little Carrie Ann in April.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carrie Ann is already an active little tyke!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats again you two! You are going to be wonderful parents!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are great! Makes me wish I had had some done while pregnant.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Some really great shots. Next, baby pics :)
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Loove the red background! So gorgeous!

Emily said...

Great photos, Rose!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a great couple, and I love the red background!

Unknown said...

That is SOOOO cool, that you are the photographer for all of their special life milestones! Keep up the BEAUTIFUL work!