Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is Jack.
Photobucket

He's happy pretty much all of the time.
Photobucket

OK, here he might be stunned because he was tricked into wearing this fireman hat with no shirt.
Photobucket

Oh well. He's still happy!
Photobucket

This is Margo.
Photobucket

She's into dancing.
Photobucket

She loves this tutu.
Photobucket

Isn't she a little sweetie?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jack in a rare non-smiling moment.
Photobucket

Check out those cheeks!
Photobucket

Thanks for letting me take pictures of you! Come back any time!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Rose, these turned out beautiful! Did their mom bring the stuff with her, or are you starting to amass some props and outfits? If so, I'll be on the lookout for cute additions to your collection. My photographer has a giant collection of great props (though I HATE HATE HATE her stupid leopard print pillow she always wants to put Rudy on!)

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Those ballerina pictures are fabulous. I love the one with her fists clasped and the tutu all spread out around her!

I REALLY wish I could hire you to photograph Lucy!

Tammy

Christina said...

I LOVE the ballerina pictures!