Thursday, February 19, 2009

Caitlyn and Molly

I drove out to Plainwell last Saturday for a Birthday photo shoot. Molly just turned two. Here she is with her big sister, Caitlyn.
Photobucket

Aw! Sister secrets.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sisterly Love
Photobucket

Photobucket

Molly LOVES to dance. Check out this girl's moves!
Photobucket

Molly is also a little shopper. She chose this dress out all by herself at the Gap! Ta-da!
Photobucket

Then, like any girl, she has to check herself out in the mirror. Hee hee!
Photobucket

More dancing in THE dress.
Photobucket

Hey Girl!
Photobucket

Happy 2nd Birthday Molly!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Leilani said...

I absolutely love these pics. Great job capturing the excitement!

Anonymous said...

I cannot decide which pic I love the best. Love the black and white and the last one of Molly. But the dancing shots....
I have the cutest kids!!! Cannot wait to see more and order :)
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute! I love the sister pics!!!