Sunday, February 8, 2009

Personal - Xmas/Valentine's Day Bowling Party

I know I know - I've been MIA lately. But, an event came up that I just had to photograph: a Christmas/Valentine's Day Bowling Party. Yes, Christmas was six weeks ago but the Christmas party got canceled and was postponed until now.
Photobucket

The rules were if you dressed up in Valentine's day decor, you would get extra points. Since I'm no pro-bowler, I wore two different shades of pink and even donned a shirt with hearts on it, something I usually swear off. Our whole team also wore these glittery heart tattoos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One team wore furry flashing heart necklaces - totally jealous! Here's Amanda modeling one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We all brought treats too but not many of them were as pretty as Meagan's cupcakes,
Photobucket

or Emily's cookies (this one I took a bite of and then decided I just HAD to photograph it!)
Photobucket

Action photos
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aleaha throws it
Photobucket

And gets a strike!
Photobucket

Sassy Shanon!
Photobucket

On one foot
Photobucket

Me bowling backwards
Photobucket

The final score (yes, that's me with a measly 99 points but I was proud because I nearly got to 100!)
Photobucket

I vote for making this an annual event - until next year!
Photobucket

No comments: