Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures of Pros

Monday afternoon I headed out with two other professional photographers so we could snap pictures of each other. We wandered around downtown GR laughing, posing, and even got hollered at by a few guys as we modeled!

Here is Cyndi from Inspirations Photography. She is a total doll! This picture strikes me because she is rarely without a huge Julia Roberts smile on her face.

Photobucket

Love her hair in this shot!
Photobucket

Another rare serious moment
Photobucket

Don't you just love her smile?!
Photobucket

And Christine Gribble of Christine Wedding and Portrait Design. Christine laughed more than just smiling in most of her shots. This was partly due to Cyndi making crazy faces at her.

Super model smile!
Photobucket

Hello Orange Wall!
Photobucket

This is a building Cyndi spotted. I have driven past it, literally, at least 50 times and never noticed how great it is.
Photobucket

Love it!
Photobucket

Thanks for sharing the afternoon and your talents with me! Can't wait to see your shots of me. (Actually I'm a little nervous. I do much better behind the camera than in front)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great post, Rose! I didn't even know you had done that =) Why don't you have any of YOU up there, though...? Like the ones from FB...or didn't you love them?

Spark Creative Photography said...

Cyndi, I LOVE the pictures you took of me!! I posted this on May 20 and got pictures from you on Facebook after that. I will do a post of MY pictures once I get the disks from you and Christine. :)