Saturday, May 30, 2009

Katy and James

Last Saturday, Katy and James were married on the campus of Michigan State University. The weather was perfect, the couple was sweet, and I again, must say, I.LOVE. MY. JOB!

I know it may seem that I am always saying this, but seriously, I adore this couple!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Details
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bling
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First seeing each other
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Kiss
Photobucket

The First Dance
Photobucket

Lawn Games
Photobucket

Photobucket

True Love
Photobucket

Congrats you two! I wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss!

3 comments:

Katy Thorpe said...

Ah! Rose I love the photos! We love the dip and the rings on the branch, those will be the first on our wall! Thanks for an awesome job :)

kristen ~ k.holly photography said...

Gorgeous, Rose! I'm loving all their details! :)

Laura | White Dress Events said...

Those are some fabulous flower shots!