Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meg

I met with Amy and Meg at Riverside Park last Sunday. Meg just turned one. Here are a few things I learned about Meg: she really likes dogs, she really likes frisbees, she has pretty blue eyes, and she doesn't like to wear shoes. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a cutie!
Thanks for hangin' with me girls! Hope you like your preview!

2 comments:

Queebz said...

AWW!! The pictures of Meg look awesome! I do really love that blue dress! She is so cute standing on the bridge! Great job Rose!! :)

Amy said...

Thank you for being so patient with Meg and her amazing ability not to look at the camera. The pictures look great, I can't wait to see the rest. She is my heart with little arms and legs. Thanks again for taking the pictures.