Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Traverse City State Hospital

I know this is far from what I usually post about but I just HAD to share these pictures. Last week I was in Traverse City for a week long photography training. In the midst of stuffing my brain with knowledge, my classmates and I decided to take an evening road trip to the abandoned asylum. What could be better for an eager photographer than crumbling buildings and haunting stories? Here's what I captured (don't get too scared!):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

whoa, creepy!! I LOVE it!

Amanda said...

wow these are amazing!

SchusShoots said...

Oooh, much better view of the hospital than I got this weekend.
I love the one of the gate! And those windows are all so cool!!

Queebz said...

These pictures are amazing! I really love them! They are nice and creepy, yet seem elegant! :)