Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jack and Charlotte

Meet Jack and Charlotte. Jack is 2 years old and loves trains and suckers. His mom, Carrie, aka carriecee was among the winners of my Christmas give-a-way back in December. She emailed me so we could set up her compliment one hour session. (Any other winners out there interested in booking a session? Send me an email and we can schedule a shoot!)

Here's Jack...
Photobucket

He is a ferocious colorer!
Photobucket

This is Jack showing me his teeth! Cute, huh?
Photobucket

This is one of the trains he likes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here he is on his grandpa's tractor.
Photobucket

Jack also likes bubbles!
Photobucket

This is Charlotte.
Photobucket

Is she a doll or what? Total senior pose!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love those cheeks!
Photobucket

What a smile! (Her mom was making funny faces and weird noises. I was laughing too!)
Photobucket

Tiny feet!
Photobucket

Then exhaustion hit...
Photobucket

What a nice big brother!
Photobucket

Thanks for having me over! I hope we get to see each other again in the future!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Great pics! I love the one of Jack on the tractor and the "Sweet Dreams" pic is a framer for sure! great job!