Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kara and Derek

Kara and Derek met with me at Riverside Park. The forecast promised rain and we were uncertain whether we would be able to keep the appointment. It turned out to be a beautiful evening - most definitely the best part of the entire day! Sunshine, a few clouds, and an amazing sunset!

Kara and Derek are getting married this September. They are the first couple to ask me for marriage advice! It was so cute! (But I guess that means I'm not a newlywed anymore. Boo! I still feel like one though.) Hopefully what I shared was helpful but since I've only been married just four years, I'm not expert on the subject. I just know you've got to LOVE each other!

These two are filled with all-consuming love. You can see it on their faces!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You guys are adorable! Can't wait for 9.26.09!!!

No comments: